September 22, 2020
Did you know we have a sister company Renew Advice?
Renew Advice specialises in mortgage and protection advice and is ran by our Mortgage Director Dean Lowdon.
Dean works out of our Head Office in Newcastle Upon Tyne and has over 15 year’s experience of providing mortgage and protection advice all over the North East of England.
Live further afield? No problem at all – Dean helps several families with remote advice via phone, email and Zoom so distance is not an issue.
We guarantee that by choosing Renew Advice you will receive…
- A step by step guide through the home buying process
- A complete advice and recommendation service from our Financial Advisers who have over 50 years combined experience
- Access to a wide range of mortgage products from a panel of high street lenders
- Protection advice to keep you, your family and home safe
You can also rest assured that you will be receiving…
- A friendly local face to face service from a Newcastle based family run company
- A dedicated point of contact to handle your case
- Face to face visits in your own home or at our office if you prefer
- Telephone, email and Zoom advice at any time
- A friendly service, that is big enough to get results but small enough to genuinely care
You will always be treated fairly…
- Fair treatment is not only ingrained in our culture but is something the Financial Conduct Authority require us to adhere to at all times
- The products we market are designed to meet our clients demands and needs
- We will always provide you with clear information, keep in touch with you and support you during your financial journey with us
- Our advice is always based on your demands and needs
- All the products we arrange for you will be as described in the literature you are provided
- We do not impose any unreasonable restriction on customers wishing to change product or provider
As a family run business it is very important that all of the Renew team understand and demonstrate our all-important company values in every aspect of their daily role, our values are
- We care
- We deliver
- We improve
- We achieve together
- We maintain a sense of fun
Our values are so important to us that we reward our team members with Values Awards whenever they have been identified and recognised as going out their way to demonstrate a commitment to the values.
If you would like specialist mortgage and protection advice from our sister company don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
33 Grey Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6EE
0800 0119 564
see all blogs